These bite sized pieces of indulgence are a perfect raw afternoon treat or post dinner dessert. The bitter chocolate , spicy ginger and sweet centre is sooo good and these are super easy as well!
- 1 tbsp walnut butter
- dash vanilla
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 tbsp rice malt
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- salt sprinkle
I used half a block of pumpy jackson dark chocolate. Alternatively, melt any low sugar, dark (80% or over) chocolate or make your own out of melted coconut oil and cacao powder
- Combine all middle layer ingredients in a blender and blend on a low-medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Once a paste has formed, place in the freezer until it thickens slightly ( about half an hour)
- Melt chocolate of choice in a small bowl
- Take the mixture out the freezer and roll into small balls, then carefully dip and coat them in the chocolate and place on tray
- Repeat until mixture is finished and store in freezer
These are best consumed from the freezer as they melt quite easily due to the raw ingredients in them