If you follow me on insta ( @scoopitup_) you would’ve seen that I have made these fish tacos for dinner about 4 times this week ( oops) . I think it was the random hot day we had last week that got me feeling all fresh – and the mango in here just reminds me of summer . It is so tasty and if you are vegan you can always replace the fish with lentils or tofu. Feel free to sub the veggies and herbs for your favourites.
- cos lettuce ( for your taco shell)
- chopped cabbage
- baby tomatoes
- fresh mango
- chopped avocado
- salmon or hoki cooked in turmeric
- olive/macadamia oil
- salt, pepper, chilli flakes
- In a pan, place a dash of olive oil with fish in pan. Cook into broken pieces , adding turmeric, salt and pepper until crispy and set aside
- Crumble the walnuts into the same pan and toast for a few minutes until golden and crispy
- Fill your lettuce cups with all your veggies then drizzle with oil , tahini, salt , pepper & chilli and enjoy !!
Note: I used this beautiful macadamia oil from brookfarm. Not sponsored I just LOVE it. Olive oil will also work a treat though.