Having just got back from my trip to Byron with so many requests about where to go and what to see, I decided to make a little post about some of my favourite spots !! There is honestly so much available there you can’t really go wrong with wherever you go. The fresh locally produced goodness is insane and there are great options for everyone.
I will be posting mostly foodie spots but some other must visits I will also include below xx
Food Places! So, everywhere you turn there is another amazing cafe! Some of my favourites and fave dishes:
- Bayleaf Cafe: must try the coconut cold brew and breakfast salads. They also have great housemate nut milk for any warm coffees
- Combi: the best smoothies and also the raw pad thai! We also tried the açai bowl ( super indulgent and thick) and they also serve amazing vegan raw treats
- Folk: cute cafe out of town near the industrial area serving insane meals. I recommend the nourish bowl! They have weekly specials as well
- Barrio: also near the industrial area, the best brekkie salad to and great lunch menu
- Bare Blends: smoothie bar near industrial area. The best smoothies I have ever add! You can add all different mushroom adaptogens as well and they sell their own protein powders there too.
- Elixiba: this is an all plant based vegan cafe. I had food from here a few times , was super fresh and clean and delish
- Light Years Asian Diner : this was insane ! The ceviche and fried cauliflower were my fave
- O Sushi: great Japanese, I got the salmon salad which was great
- Yullis: vegan restaurant, super cute vibes and yummy food
- Lighthouse Walk– this is a must! It is so beautiful and you will pass some amazing beaches. I recommend going in the morning before it gets too hot
- Wategos Beach– this is my favourite beach! While you are there try and visit the bar at Rae’s and have a drink
- Bende: this studio offers some amazing Barre and Pilates ( mat and reformer) classes. They offer a one week holiday pass which makes it super reasonable
- We didn’t drive so we hired bikes from town which was really handy
- Killen Falls: we hired a car to get here, about 20 minute drive out of town. The most magical waterfalls to swim in ever!